How to Play Online Slots Tournaments
This fun-filled form of play lets you play slot games against other online players for a central pot. The goal is to spin the reels as many times as possible in order to achieve the highest winning combination of paylines. The win box will be dependent on the winning combination formed.
These tourneys start at a fixed time with its final results being announced at the end of the tournament.
Sit 'n' Go Tournaments
These will start once the required number of players has registered with final results also being revealed at the end of the tournament.
Follow these easy instructions:
- Double click on the Tournaments option in the Choose Your Category box in the lobby.
- Then choose the tournament you would like to join – select either Scheduled Slots Tournmanets, Sit ‘n’ Go Sots Tournaments or Private Tournaments.
- The available tournaments for your selected tournament type will clearly be displayed.
- Now select the specific Slot Tournament you want to join. Just note that you’ll only be able to join a tournament if the status of the tournament is Open.
- You can view all details regarding the prize, players and rules of the Slot Tournament you want to join.
- Click on the ‘Join’ button.
- Now that you’ve double clicked on the tournament you want to play you need to supply an alias and enter.
- When you’ve confirmed your entry, you are allocated a fixed amount of coins and a time frame within which to play this tournament.
- The player who has the highest win box value at the end of the tournament wins the pot.
- You determine the action you want to perform in a game by clicking the appropriate Action button. Ensure you select the correct action, as it is final once you’ve clicked.
The following Rules apply:
- To take part in a online slots tournament, players have to first be registered.
- Depending on the tournament, the maximum number of players that can enter the tournament may either be limited or not.
- Tournaments are played to the end.
- When a player withdraws from a tournament before it is over, they forfeit their entry fee.
- When a player does not return to a tournament, they forfeit their entry fee. A player can have the free entry at anytime while the tournament is in play should they not be logged into the casino when the tournament starts.
- Tournaments are over when the time limit expires or the player has used up all their coins.
- Should for some reason a tournament that’s in progress get cancelled, and cannot be paused and postponed by a few minutes, each player is refunded their total entry fee to the tournament.
Did you get disconnected from the system during tournament play, these rules apply:
- Should a player get disconnected during their play, the slot won’t spin on their behalf.
- Should the player re-connect within the tournament time, they can continue their play in the tournament.
- If players can’t re-connect, their winning total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.
Take note that Tournament coins don’t have value other than as is countered in the tournament. Tournament coins therefore don’t have cash out value.