Gaming Club Online Casino FAQs
We’ve answered all the most frequently asked questions about our online casino right here. Find the information you need so you can get back to your pokies and other casino games!
When Was Gaming Club Established?
Here’s a very important fact about us; we are one of the oldest and most trusted online casinos in New Zealand and the rest of the world. We’ve been live since 1994!
What If I Need Further Assistance?
If you don’t find the answers you need here on our FAQ page, don’t worry! The friendly experts on our customer support team are available to help you out at any time of the day or night. You can contact us via email or live chat, depending on what method you prefer.
Who Regulates And Licenses Gaming Club?
At our online casino, NZ players can rest assured that the highest standards of safety, transparency and fairness are maintained at all time. Not only are we licensed and regulated, our casino games are also independently audited and endorsed by eCOGRA.
Can I Play On My Mobile Device?
We’re proud to say that our mobile pokies and other games are just as impressive and entertaining as their desktop counterparts. Every title has either been developed or adapted for mobile casino NZ play, and their functionality and graphics are perfect. Enjoy them on iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry or whatever other device you want to use.
Am I Old Enough To Play?
To enjoy our online slots and other casino games NZ players need to be at least 20 years of age, which is the country’s minimum age for betting on these games.
What Casino Games Can I Play?
At Gaming Club we offer a range and variety of the casino games NZ loves! Among our 500 options, you’ll find pokies, Roulette, Baccarat and Blackjack online, and the live dealer section will engage you as soon as you sit down at the online Roulette and other live tables.
What Responsible Gambling Measures Are In Place?
We want all players to be safe and to enjoy themselves at our online casino, so we offer a lot of resources to support responsible gambling:
- You can complete a self-diagnosis questionnaire to help determine if you or a loved one have a gambling problem.
- You’ll find information on organisations that can offer further assistance.
- We provide links to help you set up filters to restrict access to our site if minors also use the device that you play on.
- You can set self-exclusion periods during which you will be locked out of your account.
- You can limit your daily, weekly or monthly spending, to make managing your budget a little easier.
Why Isn’t My Game Loading?
If your online Roulette or other casino games aren’t loading, chances are there’s a sight technical hitch. Check that your Internet connection is stable, and that you haven’t run out of data. If you still don’t come right, try logging out and closing the online casino, and then opening it and logging in. Don’t forget that our reliable customer service agents are available if you’re still having trouble after all of that.
How Do I Place My Bets?
On the main screen of all the online pokies and other games at our quality casino, the betting controls are clearly displayed. Use them to increase or decrease the coin or bet size for each round, and then click or tap the button to start.
Does Gaming Club Offer Bonuses?
Not only does Gaming Club offer bonuses, they’re some of the best promotions that desktop and mobile casino NZ gamblers are ever going to see! Our welcome bonus will get you off on the right foot, and adds extra value to your real money game play.
Thereafter, you’ll be able to enjoy plenty of regular special deals along with a points-based loyalty programme and a tiered VIP Club. The higher up the VIP levels you go, the more fantastic benefits you will unlock. You can exchange your loyalty points for playing credits, to be used on pokies online or other games, when you have enough of them. For more information, check out our Promotions page.
What Are Playthrough Requirements?
Playthrough requirements are applied to most of the bonuses at our online casino. They stipulate how many times over you need to wager your bonus amount, before you’re allowed to cash it out. In other words, if your bonus is $100 and the playthrough is x50, you’ll need to bet $5000 before you can withdraw your $100 bonus.
Be sure to check our terms and conditions before you start playing, because not all games contribute the same amount towards the playthrough. For example, a much smaller portion of the total spend on Blackjack goes to the playthrough than portion of what you spend on desktop or mobile pokies.
What Are My Banking Options?
At Gaming Club Online Casino NZ everyone’s banking needs and preferences should be easily accommodated. We’ve got a selection of trusted debit cards, credit cards, eWallets, prepaid vouchers and more, with the latest SSL encryptions protecting every deposit and withdrawal that you make. Find out all you need to know about your options on our Banking page.
How Do I Deposit and Withdraw Funds?
To make a deposit or withdrawal at Gaming Club, just follow these easy steps:
- Head to the banking page.
- Choose the Deposit or Withdrawal option, and then select the payment method that you want to use.
- Enter your information as prompted, including the amount of money that you want to transfer.
- If you’re using a credit card, we may require proof of address, identity documents, or other official paperwork for security purposes.
- Check that all details are correct, and click or tap to confirm your transaction.
What is a source of wealth request?
Due to our AML compliance and alignment with current FATF recommendations and FIAU regulations we are at times required to establish a client’s “source of wealth” as part of our enhanced due diligence responsibilities.
“Source of wealth” is defined as “the origin of the subject’s total assets” and refers to any activity or situation that has generated the individual’s total wealth. Should you be required to provide documentation, which would be used to verify your source of funds, the following documentation could be requested from you:
- bank statements
- Recently filed business accounts
- sale of an asset details in the completion statement
- divorce settlement and court order specifying the written settlement agreement
- inheritance money in the form of the Will statement
Please Note! We will have dedicated staff to facilitate the verification. Please rest assured that all information shared with us will be treated as confidential and that all efforts will be made to assist clients wherever and whenever possible.
How Long Do Funds Take To Clear?
- Your deposits will clear into your player account almost instantly, as long as you have sufficient funds available.
- Deposits are subject to a 24 to 48 hour waiting period, and will then usually be available within 7 working days.
Can I Trust That Banking Is Secure?
All payments and other communications with our online casino are kept private with the latest SSL encryptions, so you can absolutely trust that banking is secure every time you play.
Why Is My Credit Card Being Rejected?
Some banks prohibit the use of credit cards at online casinos. If your card is rejected and you know you have sufficient funds in your account and have not reached your daily spending limit, this is the most likely reason why. If this is the case, you’ll need to choose one of our other convenient payment methods to fund your online pokies and other gameplay.
Why Am I Struggling to Make a Withdrawal?
- If you’re unable to make a withdrawal, check that you have enough funds available and have completed all applicable playthrough requirements and other terms and conditions.
- If this doesn’t work, try logging out of your account and then logging back in.
- Contact our customer support team for further assistance if you are still struggling.
Gaming Club Looks Great! How Do I Register?
If you’re ready to enjoy superb entertainment, including the online pokies NZ players love the most, you’re ready to register your player account with us. Follow the steps below and you’ll be ready to bet:
- Click or tap one of the many buttons that say Sign Up, which are conveniently located throughout our homepage.
- Enter your details on the registration form.
- On the same form, choose your username and password.
- Your online casino account is set up!
How Do I Login to My Account?
To login, select the Login button in the right-hand corner at the top of our homepage and enter your username and password as prompted. You’ll be taken to your account and can start playing pokies online, or whatever else you are in the mood for.
Is It Possible to Reset My Password?
Yes, our customer service agents are happy to help you through the process of resetting your password, so get in touch with them when you are ready to do so. For optimal security, we recommend a password reset at least once every six months.
What If I Forget My Login Details?
- If you’ve forgotten your password, select the Forgotten Password? link on the login screen. You’ll be prompted to enter your username on a new screen, and then we’ll send you an email with instructions on resetting your password.
- If you’ve also forgotten your online casino username, click or tap the Forgot Username link that will appear on the new screen, and we can help you to reset that too.
I’ve Been Locked Out Of My Account! Now What?
No problem! If you’ve tried to login to your account with incorrect details multiple times, we’ll lock it for your own protection. But getting back in is simple; just contact a customer service agent to help you through the process. You’ll be back to enjoying the online pokies NZ gamblers love so much, as well as all our other games, in next to no time.